Frame; Tandem Axle; Steel Composition; VIN #: 1E1D1L484YRH27513; 24’ x 24’ x 60”
Steel frame tandem 21b reyco
Electric cable mesh tarp system
Back floor bad
Back liner bad
Rebuilt Salvage title
Car ran in underneath
1998 28' Fruehauf Steel End Dump. Four Axle, One Air Lift. Two year old five stage hoist cylinder. Air Tail Gate. Aero Power Tarp. Some of the Tub Tubes are rusted thru. Operates as it should, See Video.
34 ft Length x 88 in Width x 11' Height; 60 in Inside Height; Frame; 24.5 Tires; Tri Axle; Combination Composition; VIN #: 1H4D03242XKK005002; trailer needs some work, (cross members, patching) good project trailer.
2010 RTR Mfg Model; 78 in Inside Height; Frame; Aluminum Floor; 11R22.5 Tires; Fixed Tandem Axle; Combination Composition; VIN #: 1GRAA9028TB174601; Built in 2010 RTR silage end dump, titled as a '96. 36' long 102" wide 60"+18" sides, Aluminum box, steel frame, poly floor, hyd high lift tale gat...
Frameless; 24.5 Tires; Fixed Tandem Axle; Steel Composition; VIN #: 1H9A3A4A7T1015140; Solid 1996 Hilbilt 20 yard dump trailer. This trailer is in good shape and is ready to work. It has six tires at 80% with the other two at an estimated 20%. It has spent all of it's life in the south so it h...
Enter search information and click the Search button below. Use the TAB key to move between fields.
AuctionTime.com features commercial trailer auctions, including semi trailer auctions, tractor trailer auctions, tank trailer, livestock & horse trailer, drop deck, lowboy, reefer, and car carrier auctions, plus much more. These online auctions take place each week, with standard bidding beginning 24 hours before the close of each auction. Advance proxy bidding begins 7 days before the close of each online heavy equipment auction. Look for names like Trailmobile, Utility, Transcraft, Fruehauf, Great Dane, and many others. AuctionTime.com is owned and operated by the publishers of Truck Paper and TruckPaper.com.