I have for sale a Hi Ranger Terex Telelect 57 OM aerial unit. It is owned and operated by a local electric coop. It was purchased new and well maintained over its life. The coop has upgraded to a bigger unit. It is set up with two buckets and a jib. The unit can be operated from either bucket or from the bed. It has a full line body with 3 vertical bins and 2 horizontal bins on the street side and 2 vertical bins and 2 horizontal bins on the curb side. The truck has good rubber all the way around. It has a Cummins ISC engine. If it sets it is hard to start. The fuel system might be leaking off. If you turn key on for 30 seconds or so it is fine and will start. If you should have any questions feel free to call text or e- mail.
Number of Rear Axles
Gross Vehicle Weight
Front Axle GWR
Rear Axle GWR
Terms & Conditions
By bidding on this equipment you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not bid.
1. We accept wire transfers, cashier’s check or cash. Items can be removed after wire transfer or after cahiers check funds have been received. We do not accept credit cards of any kind. We will send an invoice with payment instruction’s after the auction to the e-mail provided by Auction Time.
2. You must contact us within 24 hours of auction ending. All payments to be received within 5 working days of the auction ending.
3. We have checked this item over to the best of our ability and describing it’s condition to the best of our ability. Inspections are always welcomed and encouraged if possible .Feel free to call with any questions. It is being sold with without any warranty expressed or implied.
4. We report the hours as they are displayed on the hour meter but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the hours or the year models.
5. Please review the inspection report and the description closely and understand what you are bidding on.
6. Winning bidder is responsible for wire transfer fees.
*Loading* There is no charge on loading at my facility unless things have to be disassembled.
2. Normal loading hours are from 8-5 pm Monday through Friday. We will load on weekends with prior arrangements being made. Please call ahead of time just to make sure we are available to load.
3. You have 30 days to remove your items unless other arrangements have been made. But after 60 days if you have not picked up items they will be resold and no refund given. We are flexible as long as we have an open line of communication.
4. All items purchased will be subject to Missouri sales tax laws. If you are tax exempt you will have to provide exemption paper work.
5. Shipping and handling cost is the responsibility of the purchaser.
6. If you are in our area and have something to sell and would like to list on Auction Time, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you with the sale.