Buyer's premium included in price 10%
2000,F-750 Super-duty bucket truck Altec 55 ft forestry boom with a 60 ft working height, hydraulic dump bed all hydraulic boom and bed, hydraulic brakes under CDL, and Cat C7 Engine.
Terms & Conditions
1. . All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied. Southern Auction Solutions is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by the auction company are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have either personally inspected the items being sold, hired an agent to inspect the items being sold, or you have waived your right to inspect the items being sold. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the items being sold at the high bid price plus Buyers Premium and any additional fees.
2. Sales Tax- will be charged as required for each asset class according to the State of Alabama the county of Randolph.
3. Inspections and Equipment Needed-Southern Auction Solutions, its staff, employees, owners, and auctioneers recommend you inspect the item prior to bidding. Descriptions believed to be correct but are not guaranteed to be so.
4. Bill of Sale- We will be provide a Bill of Sale.
5. Tax Except-Dealers that are tax except provide proof of their exception to present to the auction company. We must have this documentation on file in the event of an audit. If you fail to present proof of your exception you will be required to pay sales tax.
6. Pick up- Times for pick up will be discussed at the end of the auction
7. Storage-Storage will be in the amount of $25.00 per day and will be charged starting 10 days from the close of the auction. Southern Auction Solutions employees are not responsible for any damage to any item.
8. Shipping – Shipping will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
9. Payment – Wired funds are the only form of payment available. Items must be paid in full with in 48 hours of the close of the auction.
10. Abandonment- Any item not picked up within 30 days becomes the property of the Auction Company with no refund to the Buyer.
11. Titles- On vehicles that have titles we will post a photo of the title in the photo section. If we do not have a title it will be posted as bill of sale only. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to verify the vehicle has the proper ownership documents for their state.