PAYMENT IN FULL is due within 3 BUSINESS DAYS following the completion of the auctio
Other information regarding payment:
1. You can send personal or business check, but it may take 3-4 business days for the funds to clear before you can take possession of the unit.
2. You can bring Cash or Bank Certified Check when picking up item
3. If you prefer to bank wire transfer, please advise and we will provide Bank Wire instructions
4. ITEMS WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNLESS PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED
1. Make sure you know what branch item is located. We have 2 branches: LaVergne, TN (near Nashville) & Knoxville, TN.
2. Nashville/LaVergne, TN pick up times are Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm (Central Standard Time)
3. Knoxville, TN pick up times are Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm (Eastern Standard Time)
4. There is a loading dock both facilities (LaVergne & Knoxville). We also have a forklift and can assist with the load out.
5. ITEMS WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNLESS PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED
6. Items MUST be picked up within 21 days of the auction close date.
7. All items are sold “AS IS” “NO WARRANTY”
Regarding Sales Tax:
If you take possession in TN we are required to collect TN sales tax, even if you are an out of state buyer, unless one of the following occurs.
1. You have an Ag/Farm Sales Tax Exemption in the State of TN – TN does not recognize Ag/Farm exemptions from other states.
2. You are a Re-Seller and have a Resale Sales Tax Exemption Certificate--we will need a valid copy
3. You have an out of state billing address and we pay for the transport (and add that same amount to your invoice) and you therefore take delivery/possession out of state. Call if you want us to coordinate that with you.
1. Confirm Name/Address you want invoice made out to.
2. Confirm Pick-up/ Delivery method
If you have any questions call us at RJV Equipment, LLC 615-793-7576
Thank you and happy bidding!