Online Auction Terms of sale
1. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL ON AUCTION DAY. PLEASE CALL (541)673-5636 IF YOU ARE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER TO ARRANGE PAYMENT by cash, credit cards (additional 3% fee), cashier's check, wire transfer or your approved company or personal check.
2. No purchases may be removed until paid for in full. Purchasers paying with personal or business checks may not take delivery of sale items in excess of $2,000 without a letter of guarantee from their bank. Letters of guarantee must be appropriately dated and addressed to "I-5 Auctions" and state, "This letter of guarantee is not revocable and Bank will guarantee payment on purchaser's check even in the event purchaser places or attempts to place a stop payment order on his or her check."
3. Purchased items must be removed by SATURDAY NOVEMBER 21, 2020 AT 4PM unless prior arrangements are made with I-5 Auctions. Storage fees may be assessed on items not collected by this date.
4. All purchasers must read and acknowledge the terms of sale provided at the time of the auction.
5. All items are sold "as is, where is" with no express or implied warranties.
6. I-5 Auctions shall not be held responsible for advertising inaccuracies.
7. A 13% buyer's premium will be applied to all online purchases.