Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale:
• Winning bidder must contact JW Equipment, LLC within 24 hours of sale closing.
• Payment must be made within 48 hours of sale ending. Payments must be made by WIRE TRANSFER or CASHIERS CHECK, unless otherwise arranged with JW Equipment, LLC.
• Upon closing of sale, all items must be removed from the lot within 30 days, unless prior arrangements have been made. See storage fees below.
• Payment must be received, and a signed copy of the sales agreement must be provided, along with exemption documents, to JW Equipment, LLC before item will be released.
• BIDDERS WILL BE HELD ACCOUTABLE FOR THEIR BIDS. (do not bid if you are unable to meet the terms of the auction)
Following the sale, and email will be sent to the address registered with AuctionTime with an invoice and wire instructions. This invoice must be signed and returned.
Tax Information and Other Fees:
• International wire transfers will be charged an additional $25 to cover the wire fee.
• If you do not have a Farm Exemption ID, or a Resale Number, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY SALES TAX ON YOUR ITEM. Ag users will be able to fill out an Illinois Sales Tax Exemption form. JW Equipment LLC must have the exemption document before the item is released.
• Items being exported from the country will require tax documents before the item is released or tax will be charged. ALL SALES ARE IN US DOLLARS. You are responsible for the exchange rate, including any incoming and outgoing wire fees.
Equipment Loading and Freight:
• Winning Bidder is responsible for their own freight. We have contacts to assist with shipping, and will be available upon request.
• Items will only be loaded Monday through Friday during normal business hours, unless other arrangements have been made. We will try to accommodate your needs.
• Loading is free of charge. If the item requires tear down, or modification for freight, regular shop rates of $100/hour, will apply.
• If unit remains on our lot past 30 days, a charge of $25 per day will be applied. If a unit remains past 60 days without storage fees being paid, it will be resold to cover storage fees.
Terms of Auction:
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL AT CLOSE OF AUCTION. You are responsible for your bid.
• ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS.
• We do not guarantee any year, model or hour reading on any item being sold. We do our best to describe each item as accurately as possible, but recommend SELF INSPECTION prior to the end of sale.
If you have any questions regarding an item, please call before the auction end date. We do our best to take all calls and questions, but auction days are busy and we cannot guarantee a call back on that day.
Once again, we welcome you to come and self-inspect each item before bidding starts.