LOOKING INTO SPLIT APPLICATION OR GROUND APPLIED FUNGICIDE? HERE'S THE PERFECT RIG AT A PRICE WAY BELOW NEW. SELF PROPELLED, 100' BOOM, 20" NOZZLE SPACING, 1200 GAL, STAINLESS TANK, TREAD, ALL WHEEL STEER, AUTO AIR LEVELING, NORAC BOOM LEVELING, RAVEN, CHEMICAL EDUCTOR, 5 WAY NOZZLE BODIES, 3" QUICK FILL, 320/90R50 TIRES - VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO VIEW OUR INVENTORY ONLINE. stock #231626
Tire Width: Narrow
Terms & Conditions
C&B Terms & Conditions for equipment selling on Auction Time
• All Items Are Sold “AS IS WHERE IS”.
• All Sales are Final with no Warranty or Guarantee either written or implied, unless otherwise stated.
• Bidders are encouraged to personally inspect items prior to bidding. 24 hour notice is requested prior to coming to inspect the item.
• Seller assumes no liability for errors or omissions of the listing item. Photos, description, hours and specification are assumed to be reliable, but bidder assumes any and all risk for differences from actual.
• Absolutely no Equipment will be released until Full payment is received.
• Acceptable forms of payment for U.S. purchasers is Cash or Wire Transfer only. Any International customer, Including Canada and Mexico, will be required to deliver payment via Wire Transfer of Funds only. A $25.00 fee must be added to all Wire transfers to cover Bank Fees.
• All payments are to be made in Full within 3 Business days from the completion of the auction.
• Successful bidders must contact us within 24 hours of the completion of the auction to verify payment method.
• Successful bidders may be subject to applicable sales tax on any and all items purchases. This will be in addition to the successful bid and added onto the Purchase Order/Invoice.
• Purchased items must be picked up within 14 days of the conclusion of the auction or there will be a $50.00 per day storage fee collected at the time of pick up, unless other arrangements have been made. After 30 days any item not picked up, or communicated about, is subject to be resold. In this case, no refund will be obligated or returned to the customer.
• Customers purchasing any equipment that need additional breakdown or assistance loading are subject to any and all charges incurred.
• Trucking arrangements must be clearly communicated to the holding location at least 48 hours prior to pick up.
• Call with any additional questions prior to bidding.