One Owner/Very Clean - 10 Foot No Till Drill - “Small Seed Box” - 2 in press wheels - Very clean boxes - Big Blades (See Photos) - Big Coulters (See Photos) - Units are tight - Great depth of paint - Very clean boxes - 2 in press wheels - Buy this one wholesale, here on Auctiontime...
Armitage Equipment Disclaimer/Please Read and Understand before bidding
A. Armitage Equipment buys everything As Is/Where Is. We sell everything As Is/Where Is. We sell all consignments As Is/Where Is. Do not bid if you do not understand As Is/Where Is.
B. “1 dollar or 1 million dollars”. Each piece AE sells could always use money spent on it here and there bc it is Used. Whether you end up not spending another dime or a million dollars is up to you to get it to your personal standards. That’s 100 percent your bill to pay, not AE. As Is/Where Is means As Is/Where Is. Do not bid if you do not agree to these terms. Plan on spending money on all AE pieces to have them “Field Ready”. If you don’t have to spend a dime that’s just a bonus. Many pieces at AE are Field Ready but AE chooses not to call anything we sell “Field Ready” bc we have not personal had it in our fields. We sell “As Is/Where Is”
C. Buyers Responsibility. Come look at the piece you are interested in before it sells. Auctiontime makes AE wait for at least 2 weeks before it sells on Auctiontime. We are open for inspection 45 hours per week. Roads have been built from your place to Meeker to drive to come look before the sale. Airports are open for you to fly into OKC/Tulsa and then drive to Meeker, Ok to inspect the piece you are interested in. Pictures are provide on each piece we sell on Auctiontime but a “In Person” inspection is always recommended.
D. Year models are not guaranteed. We acquire the year models provided to us by the previous owner, auctioneer, dealers, etc etc. We are a volume dealer, we are not going to get every year model correct. Call your local dealer and check on the year if it means that much to you, “Condition drives the market, not year models”. There will be no refunds because of a year model mistake, or any money back. Here at Ae, we try as hard as we can to provide accurate descriptions, year models, condition, and on and on.
E. What we picture is exactly what we’re selling, if it’s not in the pictures, please don’t assume it comes with anymore than what is pictured, just call and ask. You are always more than welcome to test each piece of machinery out as long as you like here on our place, Prior to the sale on AuctionTime.
F. Call Mark or Brad Armitage anytime before the auction and we will try our best to get all questions answered to the best of our knowledge. Our staff is friendly and helpful, we can provide more photos, video’s etc before the auction comes to the end, just give us a call.
The Armitage Family
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITION
We are a family business for over 35 years/We appreciate your business and would like to make something very clear
- Never a Buyers Premium. What you bid is what you pay. (Absolutely no hidden fees)
- No Storage Fee. (We ask you pick up in a timely manner, but we do not charge a storage fee)
- No Wiring Fee’s (We pay our bank fee's, you pay yours. Or you can pay cash. Simple)
- No loading fees (Loading is Free unless asked by buyer for extensive teardown/Shop rates apply at this point)
PAYMENT AND TAX EXEMPTION
- Accepted payment is "WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH ONLY" (No personal/company or bank checks allowed. No credit cards of any kind). NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment must be made 48 hours after sale ending.
- Do not bid 1st and Try to Set-Up Financing After. Set up Financing before the sale end and be ready to wire funds within 48 hours.
- Sales Tax will apply unless exempt. Must provide a copy of Tax Exemption. We can get you tax exempt in state of Oklahoma fairly easy, just give us a call...
- Construction Eq. does not typically apply to being "Farm Tax Exempt" here in the state of Oklahoma (Unless you are buying for resale and have a current resale number)
5.5% sales tax will be applied to the final sales price, at the end of auction, this will not be applied to your Auctiontime receipt. Call us for final price.
DIRECTIONS AND LOADING
- Our farm does not GPS - Follow these instructions - Just Gps Meeker, Ok. Then go 4 1/8 mi east of Meeker, Ok on Hwy 62 (Southside of road)
- Please give your truck drivers these directions or broker who is in charge of shipping.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping
- We will do our best to assist you in the loading process but items bought that are not located in Meeker, OK may not have loading assistance available.
- Load Out Times:
No Loading on Saturdays. Absolutely No Exceptions
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm ONLY
We will not make an exception for anybody that cannot load within these hours listed. We will not load after 4pm. We are not open on Saturdays.
TERMS OF AUCTION
- All machinery is sold AS IS/WHERE IS. With no warranty expressed or implied. We are open 45 hours a week. Come check out the piece you are interested in please.
- Buyers responsibility to come check the items out to meet there standards before the sale does apply at Armitage Equipment - It is your Responsibility
- We take every piece we buy on our place As Is/Where Is and we do expect you to as well, it's used equipment. We don't give retail attention at wholesale prices
- Hours are not guaranteed unless otherwise stated - It’s Simple @ AE - Call and Ask Me. Or come by 8-5 M/F and Make Up Your Own Decision
- Armitage Equipment does not guarantee year, we try our best to give the right year from the sources we get it from, customers are to do their own research before bidding
- No refund will be given to a incorrect year model, we try our best but we do not have access into Manufacturer’s database. Call you local dealer and ask him to run serial #
- Armitage Equipment will not offer any money back because the machinery does not meet your expectations. Inspection is "Buyers Responsibliity". As Is/Where Is.
** Pre-approval is based on information provided. Final credit approval is conditioned on verification of provided information, receipt of a complete application and credit review and approval of applicant and collateral. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply. Commercial Financing provided or arranged by Currency Capital, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender license #60DBO-56173. Consumer loan applications will be facilitated and arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender license #60DBO54873, and state licenses identified in our Legal Disclaimer
. Equal opportunity lender.