2019 brand new alley adjustable
The Cattle Flow adjustable cattle alley is constructed from all new schedule 40 pipe so it is heavy and built to last. This is the most versatile alley on the market.
The Cattle Flow adjustable cattle alley comes complete with four gates. The gate on the exit end also swings in and locks to function as a pap cage. The two large center gates let you get a cow out quickly and easily if you have a problem. The small gate on the entrance end swings in or out and locks to isolate a cow in the alley or to divert one out before it gets into the alley.
The Cattle Flow adjustable cattle alley is 20 foot long and adjusts from as wide as 30 inches down to 18 inches. It does so without pins and levers!
The Cattle Flow™ exclusive ROTARY ADJUSTMENT means smooth and quiet adjusting no matter how much pressure is in the alley.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- Successful Bidder must contact us within 24 hours of the completion of the auction.
- Payment is due within three business days, only acceptable payment will be wire transfer or cash. (NO Credit Cards or Personal Checks)
- No Equipment will be removed from the lot until payment is made in full.
- All Equipment is sold "As is, where is with no guarantees" & All Sales are Final. No Warranties.
- Call with any questions regarding this auction before making a bid.
- Items must be picked up within 2 weeks of auction end unless other arrangements have been made.
- All Bidders will be held responsible for their bids.
- To view equipment before auction end call for appointment.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping.
- Sales Tax will apply unless exempt. ( Must provide a copy of tax Exemption )
- If you will need financing for this purchase, please have that arranged BEFORE you bid.
- Items are described as we see them. We are human and we do make errors from time to time. Hours are not guaranteed unless otherwise stated.
- Washington County Equipment sells everything "As Is, Where Is". We are here to answer any or all of your questions prior to the sale on AuctionTime so please call us. We will be happy to help you find your next piece of machinery appropriate for your program. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinate factor. We are open 44 hours a week for all to come and inspect each and every piece of equipment prior to the sale on Auction Time (If you choose not to check out the equipment prior to the sale, that is up to you, we advise you to). Seller gives no express warranty as to the equipment, nor any implied warranty of merchant-ability or fitness. Seller specifically does not guarantee the year model of the equipment or the correctness of any hour meter reading. Come on by we are glad to show you all we have to offer. Call Washington County Equipment anytime before the auction and we will try our best to answer all your questions to the best of our knowledge. Our staff is friendly and helpful, we can provide more pics, video’s, etc.. before the auction comes to an end, just call us.