Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sal
- Winning bidder must contact Self Equipment within 24 hours of sale closing.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of sale ending. Payment must be made by WIRE TRANSFER or CASH ONLY!!!
- Upon the closing of the sale all units must be off the lot within 14 days, unless a prior arrangement has been made.
- You will have to sign a copy of our sales agreement before the item will be released.
- BIDDERS WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR BIDS (Do not bid if you are unable to meet the terms of the auction)
Following the sale of each unit an email will be sent with an invoice and our wiring instructions to the address you registered to bid with Auction Time.
Tax Information & Other Fees
- If you choose to pay with wire transfer a $50 charge will be added to cover the wire fee.
- If you do not have a resale number or farm tax exemption card you will be required to pay sales tax on the unit. Ag users will also be able to fill out an Oklahoma sales tax exemption form, please do this before arriving to load your item.
- If this item is being exported from the country you will have to provide the tax documents before the item is released or tax will be charged.
Equipment Loading & Shipping
- The winning bidder is responsible for their own shipping.
- We will only load items on Monday through Friday during regular business hours unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Loading is free of charge, if the machine requires tear down regular shop rate will apply.
- If unit remains on our lot past 14 days a charge of $25 per day will be applied. If a unit remains past 60 days without storage fees being paid it will be resold to cover storage fees.
Terms of Auction
- Sale is final at close of auction, you will be held responsible for your bid.
- Machine is sold as is where is.
- We do not guarantee any year model or hour meter reading of any item being sold. We do our best to describe each unit as accurate as possible but we always welcome self inspection before the end of the sale.
If you have any questions on the equipment being sold please try to call as soon as possible, we are not always able to field all of the calls on auction day so if you are able to call a few days ahead of time we will be able to better answer your questions. Once again you are more than welcome to come self inspect each unit before bidding starts. Good luck and happy bidding.
** Pre-approval is based on information provided. Final credit approval is conditioned on verification of provided information, receipt of a complete application and credit review and approval of applicant and collateral. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply. Commercial Financing provided or arranged by Currency Capital, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender license #60DBO-56173. Consumer loan applications will be facilitated and arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender license #60DBO54873, and state licenses identified in our Legal Disclaimer
. Equal opportunity lender.