Terms & Condition
• ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. Buyer is responsible for any inspections, and Seller or Auction Company assume no liability or errors/ omissions in the listing. All Listings are subject to change at any time.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied. There will be no rejection or refund. All payments made, including down payments & credit card payments, are non-refundable.
• All postings provide notification of auction and auction items, and do not constitute offers to sell. The offer to sell will occur at the auction.
• No equipment will be released until payment is made in full. Buyers are responsible for making pick up arrangements with the seller within 30 days. If items are not picked up with 30 days of the auction date, or other arrangements have not been agreed upon by both parties, the seller will retain ownership.
• All titles will be handled as follows: All credit card, wire transfer, cash payments or cashier checks, the titles will be mailed in 3 business days following the auction. All personal or company checks, the titles will be mailed in 10 business days following the auction.
• Sales Tax
o NE RESIDENTS; NE Sales tax will be applied to all purchases that are not tax exempt. Forms can be obtained from the auction company and must be presented at time of payment.
o NON -NEBRAKSA RESIDENT; Per remote sales tax law, sales tax may be applied if Asset Solutions has “nexus” in your state (see below). International buyer will not have sales tax.
• Nexus in general means a connection. The term nexus is used in tax law to describe a situation in which a business has a "nexus" or tax presence in a particular state or states. A nexus is basically a connection between a taxing jurisdiction, like a state, and an entity like a business that must collect or pay the tax.
o Transportation (Trucks, Trailers, Vehicles); Your PAID INVOICE is your bill of sale and tax and license requirements will be subject to the rules in the State of the purchaser.
An invoice will be sent to the email address registered with “Auction Time” after the sale concludes. If you are the successful bidder, please wait for the emailed invoice. If you do not receive within 24 hours, Please contact Asset Solutions.
**Payments are required via Wire, ACH Transfer (electronic check), or Credit Card (no cash or checks by mail) in U.S. Dollars and paid in full within 3 business days of auction close. No pick up is allowed until payment is made. PAYMENT BY WIRE OR ACH IS REQUIRED ON ANY AMOUNT OVER $5,000.00. Items paid by ACH Transfer require 3 full business days to process. NO EXCEPTIONS. Credit card will be accepted as instant payment ONLY on items less than $5000.00.
A 3% fee will apply for all credit cards. $15 wire fee for U.S. bank-initiated wire transfers and $35 for international wire transfers. There is NO fee for ACH transfers, but they do take a full 3 days to process.