By being a Bidder/ Buyer, you agree to the terms below
1. This is an ABSOLUTE auction!!! ALL SALES ARE FINAL no refunds or returns.
2. Currency Type: USD unless otherwise stipulated
3. All items are sold “AS IS WHERE IS” with NO warranties expressed, implied, nor suggested in relations to the condition, merchantability, or usefulness of any item offered for sale. All information is gathered from what is believed to be reliable sources and is believed to be correct, but not guaranteed. LEAP Auctions LLC will attempt to describe the merchandise, accurately disclosing pertinent information in the description of each piece.
4. It is the Bidder’s sole responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, and value of each item. LEAP Auctions LLC assumes no liability for errors or omissions in this listing. Year models Hour meters and mileage readings represented are unverified information and accuracy is not guaranteed.
5. Items are available for inspection prior to bidding and all bidders are solely responsible for personally inspecting the item and verifying any information presented here or elsewhere. Item descriptions are subject to change, correction, updating and/or cancellation at any time without notice.
6. Please call with any questions you have prior to bidding.
7. Buyer’s Premium will apply to each item at the following rates unless otherwise described. A tiered scale will apply. 10% first 15k, then 5% for the next 15k and 3% on the remainder.
8. This auction is being performed on an internet platform ran and controlled by a 3rd party, and as such the functionality is in no way the responsibility of LEAP Auctions LLC. It is encouraged that in order to guarantee your bid is received that you place your maximum bid via the proxy bid option 24 hours in advance.
9. Payment Instructions: Payment in full is due within 24 hours of auction’s end via Wire Transfer unless other arrangements have been made with the auction company. Please note this is an auction and your bids are not subject to financing, if you bid any amount it is a binding contract, and you are required to pay it. Any person not presenting payment in this time will be reported to AuctionTime unless prior written agreement is made regarding payment.
10. No items will be released under any circumstances unless all cost, fees and taxes are paid in full.
Texas sales and use taxes will apply to all items purchased, at the rate of 6.25%. Also, the TERP tax will apply at the rate of 1.5% on all items with diesel engine of 50 hp or greater. These taxes will apply unless proper documentation is provided omitting taxes, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!! Taxes may be omitted by one of the following: Texas Ag Timber number( no Texas does not recognize any other state’s ag exemption certificate) that is in active status; Wholesale or resell tax number presented and verified in good standing; or you are an out of state buyer that is taking possession of item outside the state of Texas via a third-party transporter a bill of lading must be provided and the person transporting the item must possess current DOT number.
11. Winning bidders will be contacted by a LEAP Auctions LLC representative within 24 hours to arrange payment and schedule a pickup. It is the buyer’s responsibility that the paid in full invoice is presented at the time merchandise is picked up.
Pick up times and availability will be subject to change as we sell from multiple locations please contact the phone number provided for arranging pick up.
12. If items are not picked up within 30 calendar days of auction’s end and/or prior arrangements have not been made and acknowledged with Auction Company then the item will be resold on Auctiontime, at the owner’s expense. All fees and charges including storage and commissions will be deducted, and the balance will be sent to them in the form of a company check to their address on file.
13. This auction is being conducted via 3rd party provider and LEAP Auctions LLC has no control over the bidding process the amount you bid or when your bid is taken if you are not sure if you are the winning bidder either bid again or contact Auction Time directly to determine if you are in fact the bidder on top.
14. Should there be any discrepancies / disputes that cannot be resolved between the auctioneer and the winning bidder mediation will be mandatory and all proceedings will take place in Auctioneer’s county of residence.
LEAP Auctions LLC is licensed and regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations. Any unresolved complaints should be directed to the Department at 920 Colorado Drive, Austin, TX 78701, 512-463-6599. Kinney Lester TX Lic# 17746