• Successful bidder must contact Haley Auctions and Realty at 270-726-2900 within 24 hours of the completion of the auction to verify payment and discuss pickup.
• At the conclusion of the auction Haley Auctions and Realty will send invoices to the same e-mail address that was used for registration with Auctiontime.com. If you do not receive the invoice, check your spam folder.
• Payments are to be made to Haley Auctions and Realty.
• Payment must be received in US funds within 48 hours of auction completion. Acceptable forms of payment are checks, wire transfer, or credit card. There will be a $20 wire transfer fee included in final price for all wire transfer payments. There will be a 4% convenience fee on all credit card payments.
• No item will be released for pick up until payment has cleared. Checks will take up to seven days to clear. No Exceptions.
• 6% KY Sales Tax will be added to all items unless Buyer furnishes a signed exemption.
• All items are sold “as is, where is”, with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. Inspection of property before bidding is strongly encouraged. To inspect items, contact the seller. Bidders are responsible for inspection of items and will not be issued a refund for any reason. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
• Buyer is responsible for pickup and/or transportation of items. Buyer is responsible for all shipping.
• All items must be removed within 14 days of auction conclusion, unless prior arrangements have been made. Any items not picked up within 14 days may be subject to storage fees ($10 per day). Items left after 60 days will be resold and no refund will be given.