Terms and Conditions of Auctio
1. A bid by any person registered or not shall be conclusive proof they have made themselves acquainted with the terms and conditions of this sale and agrees to be bound by them.
2. All property is open to thorough public inspection, and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition.
3. All property is sold in AS-IS condition, and all sales are final.
4. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should a dispute arise between two bidders, the Auctioneer, at his sole discretion, may reopen the bidding between the high bidders until item is sold.
5. Sales tax will be added, unless a valid resale number is filed with cashier at the time of payment.
6. The Auctioneer will receive bids from any responsible bidder who makes their bid known so long as they conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Any person who bids in bad faith, is drunken, or acts in a boisterous, loud manner, disruptive of the sale, will not be permitted to bid and will be required to leave the sale premises.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to protect the anonymity of any bidder who so desires.
8. No items may be removed until settled for in the manner announced. All items must be removed within the time announced at sale, at the purchasers sole cost and risk, If, for any reason, the purchaser fails to remove any item within the specified time, the Auctioneer may resell the said goods. In addition, Purchaser shall be liable for any damages or differences suffered by the Auctioneer because of the Buyer's failure to timely removal of any such item or items.
9. Any claims to be made by the Purchaser must be made at the time of checkout prior to the removal of said goods.
10. The posted Buyer's Premium will be added to all purchases.
11. Though all descriptions and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the Auctioneer or Seller make any warrantees or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implies any warrantee of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, or otherwise.
12. Unless otherwise announced, all items are sold by the piece times the money.
13. It is the bidder's responsibility to know which lot is being offered for sale. If not sure, ask one of our staff, otherwise you may purchase something you didn't intend on buying.
14. All payments made are final, non-disputable and non-stoppable.
15. The Auctioneer and the Auction Company are acting as agents between the Buyer and the Seller.
16. Neither the Auctioneer or Seller shall be held liable for any personal injuries on the sale premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of any items sold hereunder and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Auctioneer, Auction Company, and Seller from any liability.
17. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group or break lots.
18. In the event the Auctioneer, Auction Company, or Seller are required to employ an attorney, the Purchaser agrees to pay reasonable attorney's fees.
19. All announcements made by the Auctioneer the day of the sale take precedence over previous oral statements or printed material.
20. For purposes of quality control, all auctions may be audio and or video recorded.
21. ALL ONLINE BIDDERS MUST ARRANGE THEIR OWN PICK UP.
22. ALL BIDDERS MUST REMOVE THEIR OWN PURCHASES AND CAP ANY ELECTRICAL / WATER LINES PROPERLY.
23. IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED. IF YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE IS DENIED AND YOU DON'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE ITEMS WILL BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE RESALE!
24. PICK UP, SHIPPING OR DELIVERY WITHIN 72 HOURS
25. VEHICLE AND EQUIPMENT ONLINE SALES REQUIRE WIRE TRANSFER WITH A $35.00 FEE