Buyer's premium included in price 5%
Ford Ranch King F150, Serial #: 1FTRW08L22KD37085, 179,820 miles, 4 door crew cab, leather with sun roof, Power everything, Fuel injected gas motor, Heavy duty grill guard, 6 ft. Martin Aluminum Flatbed, Front windshield crack.
Terms & Conditions
BUYER REGISTRATION and BIDDING
1. ONLINE bidders must complete the online registration for any auction, and must provide accurate, current information as prompted by the online registration form, including financial information.
2. ON SITE bidders must register for a bidder's number with a drivers license or government issued ID.
3. BUYERS PREMIUM: All successful bids will incur a 5% Buyer's Premium. Example: $1000 bid + 5% BP = $1,050 Sale Price.
1. ALL items are sold "as-is-where-is" with no guarantees, and all sales are final. It is BUYER responsibility to call with questions, or to inspect items before making a bid. Announcement made on the day of the auction will take precedence over any written or advertised statements. All information is believed to be accurate, but Barnes Auction Service is not responsible for the correct description, error in cataloging, authenticity or defect in any lot, and makes no guarantee in connection therewith.
2. No consigner, seller, or agent for the seller has the right to bid on their own consigned goods.
3. An employee of Barnes Auction Service may bid at any auction if they so wish to purchase an item but must register as a buyer.
4. We reserve the right the refuse service or eject any person from the auction
5. Barnes Auction Service is in complete accordance with Montana Statutes and Codes.
PAYMENT and REMOVAL of PURCHASES:
1. ONSITE purchases must be paid for in full immediately following the conclusion of the auction. ONSITE PAYMENT methods accepted are cash, bankable check or credit card. Buyer specifically waives the right to dispute or deny payment for any purchases made with a credit card for any reason.
2. INTERNET BIDDERS: An invoice will be sent to your email address as registered. PAYMENT must be made directly online thru CURRENCY PAY in U.S. FUNDS within 3 business days after the auction conclusion.
3. No items may be removed from sale site until paid for in full. No abandonment of purchased items is allowed, and Purchaser will be responsible to pay the full cost of removal or disposal of abandoned items. Barnes Auction Service shall not in any event, be liable for non-removal or abandonment of any lot.
4. If any shortages exist on counts, an adjustment will be made only if claims are made at time of removal. No adjustment as to counts will be allowed after purchased items are removed from the premises.
5. Barnes Auction Service assumes no liability for your purchases (if you buy any item, and you get injured, we are not liable). The buyer assumes all liability and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Barnes Auction Service, its employees and sellers.
6. Removal of purchased items shall be at the expense, liability and risk of the purchaser, and can be removed upon presentation of paid receipt to auction staff. Purchases may be paid for and removed at any time during an onsite auction if the auction is not disrupted by this activity. Purchased goods must be removed on day of onsite auction or within time announced on sale day.
7. Purchased items NOT REMOVED within 30 days of the auction (or at time agreed to in writing between Seller, Buyer and Barnes Auction Service) will be considered abandoned and may be resold with no refund to the buyer.
8. SHIPPING AND HANDLING ARRANGEMENTS are the BUYER'S responsibility, although Barnes Auction Service will help to facilitate.
FINAL SALE: The record of sale kept by Barnes Auction Service, the audio tapes of the auction and bookkeeping records will be taken as final in the event of any dispute. If legal action becomes necessary, buyer waives venue and agrees to pay all costs. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue will be in Beaverhead County in the State of Montana. Any action must commence within three (3) months from date when cause occurred.
Barnes Auction Service
** Pre-approval is based on information provided. Final credit approval is conditioned on verification of provided information, receipt of a complete application and credit review and approval of applicant and collateral. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply. Commercial Financing provided or arranged by Currency Capital, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender license #60DBO-56173. Consumer loan applications will be facilitated and arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender license #60DBO54873, and state licenses identified in our Legal Disclaimer
. Equal opportunity lender.