Terms & Conditions
1) Buyer must contact Seller within 24 hours of auction end.
2) Payment must be received (money wire, check) by seller within 5 business days of auction end.
3) Buyer is responsible for taxes, shipping, or any other charges that may apply.
4) Any permits or other required services needed for equipment removal is the Buyer’s responsibility.
5) ALL SALES ARE FINAL. EQUIPMENT SOLD “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Seller represents NO WARRANTIES, written or implied.
6) Transportation of equipment must take place within 10 business days of auction end.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ALL ITEMS LOCATED IN NEW RICHMOND, WI SELLING ON 10/7/20**
A 6% Buyer’s Premium and a 3% Internet Service Provider fee will be charged on all purchases (total 9%).
New Richmond, WI has determined this sale is taxable; the sales tax rate is 5.5% will be charged on all purchases, unless the Buyer provides the proper exemption documents required by the local Government Tax Agency where the assets are located. Buyer agrees to pay all applicable sales tax on all purchases, unless they meet the requirements mentioned above. Buyer also agrees to pay any sales tax that may be assessed after initial payment has been received. Should the State reject such documentation, the Buyer will make the payment of said taxes immediately and agrees to defend Company/Seller from any and all tax claims. In any case, the sales tax liability remains the sole obligation of the purchaser. For purchases without proof of exemption, sales tax at the applicable rate of will be added to the purchase price plus the Buyer’s premium and remitted to the Auction Company. International Buyers must pay the sales tax as shown on an invoice. Proper documentation must be provided in a timely manner to assist in obtaining any sales tax refund. International buyers must pay sales tax as shown on the invoice.
Following collection and clearing of all money owed, Black Star ACA, LLC will mail by USPS Certified Mail all titles to the Buyer. The Buyer is responsible for paying mv tax at their local DMV
The responsibility of any load-out or transport arrangements and charges are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Loadout will be available during the following timeframe: October 9 to October 16, 2020 - 8am to 4pm CST. There will be no weekend loadout.