1. Payment Must be made in full within 48 hours of auction close
2. Everything is sold "as is, where is" with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their inspection and information.
3. Every effort is made to "guard" merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid. Therefore, he is advised to further guard his items at his own discretion.
4. The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "Mistakes".
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client or seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or averse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller. Auctioneer is to settle all disputes. Auctioneers decision is Final.
6. Collusion will not be tolerated. In accordance with the Sherman Act, it is unlawful to agree not to bid against another buyer, punishable by fines and imprisonment.
7. Purchaser will pay all legal state sales tax, unless exemption requirements are met.
8. All purchases to be paid for in full before leaving the premises. Payment may be made by cash or check. Debit and credit cards accepted with a 5% convenience fee. Your credit card on file is not automatically charged unless payment is not received within 2 days.
9. Loading is responsibility of buyer, bring help. Make arrangements with staff if items are to be left past auction day. Items left over 14 days past auction may incur storage fees, and items left over 30 days will be considered abandoned property and no longer belong to buyer. Buyer will incur any cost of disposal.
10. CONSIGNORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID ON THEIR OWN MERCHANDISE OR HAVE ANY AGENT BID ON THEIR BEHALF. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor.
11. Purchaser grants a security interest in purchased items. If, for any reason, payment is not made in full, 44 Auction LLC has the right to repossess items, even from private property.
12. Shipping may be available, please make shipping arrangements prior to bidding.
13. THE ACCEPTANCE OF HIGH BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER IDAHO STATE LAW.